Transfer Students from Non-accredited Institutions

In accordance with regulatory bodies, students seeking credit for work completed at a college or university that is not accredited by one of the six regional accrediting commissions in the United States but has been licensed by a state board of education to award an associated degree or higher may have their credit accepted on a course by course evaluation completed by the university registrar in consultation with the appropriate department chair(s). Only courses with a grade of C or better will be evaluated for transfer credit.