Change of Status

Students who wish to change from full-time to part-time status are required to consult with their academic advisor and submit the appropriate form with all requisite signatures to the vice president of academic affairs office for processing. Students considering such a change should also consult with the office of student financial services for information about the implications of the decision on financial aid eligibility. Students will then be referred to the Center for Adult and Continuing Education for registration information.

Students who want to change from part-time to full-time status must address a letter to the director of admissions stating their intention.