Students should consult the academic or adult education calendars for the dates of the drop/add period, during which time schedule changes may be made with the registrar. Drop/add forms are available in the registrar's office, the Center for Adult and Continuing Education, and online through the e-MU portal. The drop/add form must be signed by the student's advisor before it may be processed. Drop/add is not official unless the form is received and processed by the registrar or the Center for Adult and Continuing Education during the drop/add period.