Skip to Content


Misericordia University has academic policies to ensure that students are treated equitably. According to College policy, a student who has an issue that is grievable can file a complaint in accordance with the Misericordia University's Student Grievance Process found in the College Catalog or on the Website at the following link:

Students may also file grievances with the Council on Academic Accreditation (CAA) in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology. To learn about the CAA Complaint Procedures go to the following link: