After Hours Emergencies
Our normal working hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.. If you, or someone you know, has an urgent care need after these hours, you may do one of the following:
- Contact your RA or RD if you are a resident
- Call the Office of Safety & Security at 674-6300 to reach the counselor on call. **
- Call the 24-hour Crisis Service of Community Counseling at 570-552-6000.
- Go to the Emergency Room of Wilkes-Barre General Hospital.
- Regarding Sexual Assault, in addition to the above options, you can:
1. Call a Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) member at 570-417-8888 OR
2. Call the Victims Resource Center hotline at 570-823-0765.
- Regarding Relationship Violence you can call any of the above or you can call the
- Domestic Violence Center at 570-823-7312.
- National Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-8255.
- **NOTE: The counselor on-call system is not in operation over holidays, fall/winter//spring Breaks, or over the summer (from post- final exam week until the fall semester begins).