Misericordia University is a financially strong and vibrant institution that invests appropriately in its employees, campus, operations and reserves. The beautiful campus is well-maintained and evolving. Employees are appropriately compensated and feel well-treated, respected and supported both individually and operationally.
- Establish a transparent and timely resource, budgeting, planning and allocation process
- Provide the appropriate level of support, resources, and compensation to employees
- Secure funding through revenue generation and expense reallocation to improve Misericordia's financial position and to address the institution's priorities
- Evolve the campus, physically and operationally, into a well-functioning, extended campus that meets the needs of our traditional and non-traditional students, scholar-athletes, and employees
- Endowment fair market value
- Endowment contributions