Graduate Nursing Student Organization
The goals of the Graduate Nursing Student Organization (GNSO) of Misericordia University are to:
- To develop and encourage among Master’s (MSN) students of the Nursing Program a spirit of unity, cooperation and democratic self-governance.
- To promote a channel of communication and collaboration among graduate nursing students, faculty and staff within the Nursing Department, the overall college community and other graduate nursing programs.
- Serve as a resource to the undergraduate nurses by providing guidance and mentorship.
- Provide a mechanism for educational and professional networking.
Membership in the GNSO is automatically conferred upon all students upon matriculation into the graduate nursing program.
GNSO Officers for the 2012/2013 Academic Year
- President: Brittany Davis(Class of 2013)
- Vice-President: Tara Hill (Class of 2013)
- Secretary/Treasurer: Tina Cobb (Class of 2015)
Patty Rodriguez-Griffith (Class of 2014) will serve as the Graduate Student Representative for the Graduate Nursing Curriculum Committee.
Dr. Brenda Hage, GNSO Advisor