Get the Misericordia University app - MUMobile - for your iphones and android devices! The app includes real time applications along with providing university information to the campus community. Keep up to date with the university's news and events at your fingertips.
- Directory: Find MU Faculty and Staff in the directory list.
- Emergency: Call Campus Safety from one click on the icon.
- Events: View events from the Academic and Campus Calendars.
- Hours: Access the Library and Computer Lab hours.
- Announcements: Access and view all Campus and Personal Announcements.
- MU Mobile Home page: Visit the Misericordia University Mobile Web page on your mobile
- Athletics: Visit the Misericordia University Athletics Web page on your mobile.
- Academics: View textbooks for your upcoming classes or class cancellations.
- Grades: Check your midterm or final grades on the go.
- Class Schedule: View key information about the courses you are taking.
- Master Class List: Check the master schedule of classes for your course registration.
- Shuttle: Call the campus shuttle for pick up.
- Information: View student help desk information, access daily menus, read the University news and newspaper.
for MUMobile Support and more information on the app.
Quick Reference Information
What is MUMobile?
MUMobile is a free downloadable app that allows you to access events, news, athletics, class schedules and much more.
How do I get the MUMobile APP?
Go to the iTunes app store or Google play and search for Misericordia Universilty and click install.
Which mobile devices can be used to access MUMobile?
Both Apple and Android devices can be used to access MUMobile.
What does it cost?
MUMobile is a free!
Can anyone access MUMobile?
The App is available to the general public, however, secure information can only be accessed by Misericordia University Students, Staff and Faculty.
Where can I get help?
You can receive Help for MUMobile by contact our Student Help Desk at 570-674-8087.