Student Policies & Procedures for On-Campus Recruiting
The Insalaco Center for Career Development (ICCD) is committed to making your experience with on-campus recruiting as successful as possible. Please follow the guidelines as directed below:
1. All students interested in on-campus interviews must register and post their resume on College Central Network (CCN). Directions are available at the ICCD.
2. There will be an “Interest Sheet” for each employer in the ICCD main office. If you are interested in interviewing with a particular employer who will be visiting campus you must place your name on this sheet. Please note: the ICCD can not guarantee that you will be selected by the employer for an interview just because your name is on the list.
3. ICCD will electronically forward the resumes of interested students to the employer via CCN.
4. If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted by an ICCD staff member to schedule your interview time.
5. If you are not selected for an interview you will be contacted by an ICCD staff member.
6. If you are selected for an interview, do your research on the company. Just because you are selected for an interview does not guarantee you will be offered a position. Dress professionally for your interview and be sure to DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!
7. On the day of the interview, please arrive at the ICCD main office 10 minutes prior to your scheduled interview time.
8. If you can not attend your scheduled interview you MUST contact the ICCD 24 hours in advance.
9. You will be contacted by the employer regarding employment decisions. The ICCD will not have any information regarding this decision.