Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the Physician Assistant Program will be $38,400 per year paid as $12,800 per semester
- Year 1 approximately $1500
- Year 2 approximately $500
- Year 1 approximately $870
Didactic Year fees
- $1250 per semester to cover E*Value, AAPA membership, Anatomy Lab fees, Male/Female examination provided by a medical school.
During the Clinical Year students should expect approximately $10,000 in additional expenses for cost of living at clinical sites (*varies by location) and travel which are the responsibility of the student.
Clinical Year fees
- $2000 per semester to cover E*Value, PackRat exam, PAEA exam, OSCE, AAPA conference and clinical site development.
Any Misericordia University standard fees still apply.