Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the Class 2017 the Physician Assistant Program will be $41,910 per year paid as $13,970 per semester as well as:
- Year 1 approximately $1500
- Year 2 approximately $500
- Year 1 approximately $900
Didactic Year fees
- $1500 per semester to cover EClas, PSPA & AAPA memberships, Anatomy Lab fees, Male/Female examination provided by a medical school.
During the Clinical Year students should expect approximately $10,000 in additional expenses for cost of living at clinical sites (*varies by location) and travel which are the responsibility of the student.
Clinical Year fees
- $2000 per semester to cover EClas, PackRat exam, PAEA exams, OSCE, AAPA conference and clinical site development.
Any Misericordia University standard fees still apply.
Total cost for the program paid to Misericordia $95,220. (This cost is in addition to books, travel, and cost of living.)