Welcome to the Misericordia University, College of Health Sciences and Education (CHSE) website. Misericordia graduates the largest number of health science professionals in Northeastern Pennsylvania. We excel in providing professional education experiences by focusing on student learning including clinical/fieldwork, service learning, and research opportunities. Unique to CHSE are:
- Above average board passing rates in healthcare professions ranging between 92-100% (first time pass rates).
- Clinical, service, and research opportunities abroad. Last year, students participated in activities in Rwanda, Jamaica, Portugal, Italy, and Australia.
- Student research opportunities including presenting findings at national and international conferences.
- 15 degree programs ranging from a bachelor and master to clinical doctorate degrees
- 12 entry and post-professional certificates
- 4 specialty institutes/clinics service the community and provide student with research and clinical experience.
We look forward to becoming a part of your professional future. As you consider your choice of academic institutions, we at Misericordia University want you to note our excellence in academic and clinical development in your chosen career. We are proud of the positive impact our graduates continue to have on the health and education of our citizens. We invite you to explore the website and join us in contributing to a tradition of excellence.
Dean Leamor Kahanov, EdD, ATC, LAT