Parents and Family
There are several local businesses that surround the Misericordia campus. Below is a list of these businesses.
Places to Eat
Misericordia has certain programs and offices that are important and interesting to the students on this campus.
Here are some important dates to remember for the Fall 2015 Semester.
Thursday, August 27th
First Year Student Orientation
Thursday, August 27th until Sunday, August 30th
Transfer Student Orientation
Sunday, August 30th
Classes Commence--Compressed Schedule
Monday, August 31st
Labor Day Recess
Begins Saturday, September 5th
Classes Resume Tuesday, September 8th
Add/Drop Period Ends
Tuesday, September 8th
Begins Thursday, October 15th
Classes Resume Monday, October 19th
Last Day to Withdraw from a Course or MU
Monday, November 16th
Begin Wednesday, November 25th
Classes Resume Monday, November 30th
Last Day of Classes
Monday, December 14th
Begin Monday, December 14th
End Saturday, December 19th
Sunday, December 20th
Misericordia University has multiple newsletters that keep the Misericordia community up to date on current and exciting news occurring throughout campus. These newsletters are open to the public for subscription.
- The Highlander is a student run newspaper that discusses new happenings on campus and important student issues. It is available online as well as in print.
In order to subscribe:
-Click on the Highlander logo below
-Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage
-Look for the box on the left hand side titled "Email Updates"
-Enter your email address
- Misericordia Athletics also has a newsletter that provides the latest updates on sports events and highlights from recent games.
Click on the link below in order to subscribe to the Athletics Newsletter
Misericordia Today is the university's official Alumni Magazine published twice throughout the year. The magazine highlights specific events regarding both past and current happenings on campus and among the Misericordia community.
Click here to access an archive of both traditional and digital versions of the MU Today magazine.
Misericordia University has released their first mobile app - MUMobile - that includes real time applications along with providing university information to the campus community. The app is now available for download for both iPhone and Android users.
- Directory: Find MU Faculty and Staff in the directory list.
- Emergency: Call Campus Safety from one click on the icon.
- Events: View events from the Academic and Campus Calendars.
- Hours: Access the Library and Computer Lab hours.
- Announcements: Access and view all Campus and Personal Announcements.
- MU Mobile Home page: Visit the Misericordia University Mobile Web page on your mobile
- Athletics: Visit the Misericordia University Athletics Web page on your mobile.
- Academics: View textbooks for your upcoming classes or class cancellations.
- Class Schedule: View key information about the courses you are taking.
- Shuttle: Call the campus shuttle for pick up.
- Information: View student help desk information, access daily menus, read the University news and newspaper.
To download the app:
iPhone users will find the app on the iTunes store
Android users should visit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=edu.misericordia.android.MUMobile
For a quick reference on the app, click the link .