Click on the above Medical Imaging video
Medical Imaging program receives maximum 8-year accreditation www.jrcert.org
Click on: http://www.jrcert.org/sites/jrcert/uploads/documents/2011_Standards/Standards_2014-Radiography.pdf for a direct link to: The Joint Review Commission on Education in Radiologic Technology (J.R.C.E.R.T.) 2014 Standards for an Accredited Educational Program in Radiography.
- Direct Link to: "Mission Statement, Goals, and Student Learning Outcomes"
- Direct Link to: "Program Effectiveness Data
Medical Imaging at Misericordia University offers a Bachelor of Science degree which provides:
- education in the application of ionizing radiation,
- education in the liberal arts,
- experience in a variety of clinical settings off-campus, and
- practical application in energized laboratory facilities on-campus
all for the purpose of pursuing a career in the field of Medical Imaging.
|Careers in the Field of Medical Imaging|
|Radiographer(R)||Computed Tomography Technologist (CT)|
|Mammographer (M)||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (MR)|
|Nuclear Medicine Technologist (N) Or (CNMT)||Sonographer (RDMS)|
|Radiation Therapist (T)||Quality Management (QM)|
|Cardiovascular Interventional Technologist (CV)||Special Procedures Technologist|
|Bone Densitometrist (BD)||Health Physicist|
For more information about this program please contact:
Elaine Halesey, Ed.D., R.T. (R)(QM)
Medical Imaging Department
301 Lake Street
Dallas, PA 18612-1098
or email to: email@example.com
To learn more about what a Radiologic Technologist is - Click Here
For additional information about a career in Medical Imaging visit “Careers in Radiologic Technology".
View the resources on that website, which include:
- Explore Careers
- What Do Radiologic Technologists Do?
- Career Videos
- Career Pathways