The Expressway program is the quickest route to a bachelor's degree. It is designed for highly motivated adults who want to earn their degree in a timely manner, have prior college credits, and have work or relevant life experience. Students have the ability to enroll eight different times during the year, not just in the fall and spring.
- Take up to four three-credit courses per semester
- Option of skipping a term at your busiest time of year
- Earn a bachelor's degree in as little as two and one-half years
- Convenient, predictable scheduling
- Highly qualified faculty members who practice professionally in their field
- Personal attention and supportive adult learning environment
- affordable tuition
- immediately links classroom learning to workday responsibilities
- five- or seven-week "sessions," eight sessions a year
- prior learning and CLEP opportunities
Expressway is available in three formats to work with your busy schedule:
- one night a week, 6-10:15 pm
- every third Saturday at LCCC's Nanticoke campus
Ready to apply?
- Complete the free online application.
- Send your official college/university transcripts from all schools attended to the following address:
Office of Admissions
301 Lake Street
Dallas, PA 18612
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office at (570) 674-6791 or toll free at 1-866-262-6363; firstname.lastname@example.org.