Download the Misericordia University
myMU Mobile app
The app includes real time applications along with providing university information to the campus community. Keep up to date with the university's news and events at your fingertips.
myMU Mobile includes:
- Directory: Find MU Faculty and Staff in the directory list.
- MyCard: Access you meal card information and balances.
- Announcements: Access and view all Campus and Personal Announcements.
- Student Center: Check your courses , account and other information.
- Class Schedule: View key information about the courses you are taking.
- Course: Check the master schedule of classes for your course registration.
- Information: View student help desk information, access daily menus, MU local discounts, read the University news and newspaper.
Quick Reference Information
What is myMU Mobile?
myMU Mobile an app that allows you to access events, news, athletics, class schedules and much more.
How do I get the myMU Mobile application?
You can download the app from the iTunes store or Google Play.
Which mobile devices can be used to access myMU Mobile?
Both Apple and Android devices can be used to access myMU Mobile.
What does it cost?
myMU Mobile is free!
Can anyone access myMU Mobile?
Anyone can download the app, however you (MU Campus Community) have to log into the application using your username and password.
Where can I get help?
You can receive Help for myMU Mobile by contact our Student Help Desk at 570-674-8087.