Get the Misericordia University web based MUMobile - for your cellular or wireless devices! This browser based mobile includes real time applications along with providing university information to the campus community. Keep up to date with the university's news and events at your fingertips.
- Directory: Find MU Faculty and Staff in the directory list.
- MyCard: Access you meal card information and balances.
- Announcements: Access and view all Campus and Personal Announcements.
- Student Center: Check your courses , account and other information.
- Class Schedule: View key information about the courses you are taking.
- Course: Check the master schedule of classes for your course registration.
- Information: View student help desk information, access daily menus, MU local discounts, read the University news and newspaper.
Quick Reference Information
What is MUMobile?
MUMobile is a browser based application that allows you to access events, news, athletics, class schedules and much more.
How do I get the MUMobile application?
Go to your smartphone's browser and type in http://mymu.misericordia.edu/m to open up the mumobile page.
Which mobile devices can be used to access MUMobile?
Both Apple and Android devices can be used to access MUMobile.
What does it cost?
MUMobile is a free!
Can anyone access MUMobile?
Anyone can access the url, however you (MU Campus Community) have to log into the application using your username and password. Remember you need cellular or wireless to access the site.
Where can I get help?
You can receive Help for MUMobile by contact our Student Help Desk at 570-674-8087.