Special Employee Support Services
- Professional & Personal Life Development Coaching – Dr. Cindy March, RSM, Associate Director of Mission Integration, is a licensed psychologist and offers a unique blending of both psychology and coaching perspectives. This work is focused on personal and/or professional issues and includes identifying desired goals/outcomes, identifying obstacles, and creating change to achieve increased personal and professional satisfaction and a sense of well-being.
- Conflict Mediation Facilitation – (between individuals, within departments, etc.)
- Consultation – To assist employees with challenging work situations and to gain ideas about how to address human behavior-type concerns.
- Programming – For personal development, spiritual development, and mission development - especially in the areas of compassion and mindfulness.
- Mindfulness Meditation – For those interested in learning about mindfulness meditation and who wish to learn how to develop a practice to enhance engagement in life, individual sessions are available. (Group sessions are available upon request if there are two or more persons who are interested in learning and practicing together.)
*There is no cost for these services for employees at MU.
For more information or to schedule appointments for life development coaching, consultation, or any other service, please contact Dr. Cindy March at 570-674-8490 or at email@example.com.