Submitting an Application
You must use Google Chrome as your internet browser.
Click this link to log into iMedRIS
All full-time and part-time faculty members have accounts using their Misericordia University ID as a login and a temporary password of "temp_password." You will be prompted to change your password the first time you log-in. Students, staff, and agents of Misericordia University that are not considered full-time and part-time faculty must request an account by emailing the IRB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the Training Video - Introduction to iRIS and How to Submit a New Application
All documents are in PDF format.
- Introduction to iRIS
- How to Submit a New Application (as a PI)
- How to Submit a New Application (as a Student)
- How to Respond to Stipulations
- How to View the Status of My Protocol
- How to Submit a Change/Modification Form
- How to Submit a Change in Personnel Form
- How to Submit an Unanticipated and/or Adverse Event Form
- How to Submit a Continuing Review/Annual Review Form
- How to Submit an End of Project Form
- How to Revise Attachments