We are dedicated to support and assist you in any way we can throughout your college search and decision process including our convenient and easy to access virtual and in-person visits. It is our goal to be fully accessible to you and your family throughout the summer and beyond.
Misericordia now includes a specialized Transfer Track within the Open House experience for those students interested in transferring to Misericordia University.
Come check us out!
Learn more about the latest COVID-19 health & safety protocols regarding guests visiting Misericordia's campus
Misericordia makes transitioning into a new college as stress-free as possible to make it easier for you to call us “home”. Get the fresh start that you have been looking for at an institution that truly understands your needs.
2022-2023 Academic Year
- Fall 2022 Semester: August 25th, 2022 - December 16th, 2022
- Spring 2023 Semester: January 17th - May 11th, 2023
We know that each transfer student is coming from a unique background and experience; as such, we provide a support system to ensure that the transition is seamless. We work closely with each student to understand all individual needs and personal goals. Moreover, we work hard to bridge the gap for each student so that transfer students can pick-up where they left-off without missing a beat.
A specialized counselor who works exclusively with transfer students will assist with everything from the application and admissions process to the financial aid and course registration process, answering any questions and keeping students informed along the way. This individual will also offer expert guidance on the various program options and acceptance criteria, and provide an informal evaluation of transcripts. Quite simply, it is our objective to give each student a positive experience and the opportunity for success.
Contact Patti Ross, Assistant Director of Transfer Admissions, at 570-674-8183 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about transferring into Misericordia University.
Schedule a personal visit to meet with the Transfer Counselor by clicking here.
Transfer students are also encouraged to get involved and to experience Misericordia in a similar way as traditional students - to feel the same sense of belonging and pride.
The value of a Misericordia education
- Small class sizes - average class size is 18
- 10:1 Student-faculty ratio
- 99% of students receive financial aid, both merit and need-based
- More than 95% of Misericordia graduates find jobs or continue their education within six months of graduation
- Four out of five Misericordia students participate in an internship, fieldwork, or a clinical experience before they graduate. Many students will do several.
- More than 40 clubs and organizations focusing on the arts, community service, academics, student government, outdoor recreation, and other areas of interest
- 193,455 MU students’ yearly hours of community service
- 93% of Misericordia seniors said that they would choose Misericordia again
Misericordia welcomes the men and women who have served or are currently serving our country in the U.S. Armed Forces, including spouses and dependents.