Find It Fast Panel

Upcoming Events

Admissions FAQ's

Transfer Equivalency and Agreements

Transfer Equivalency

Transfer Students - Please visit this link on the myMU portal to review our transfer equivalencies guide. You can also check with the Admissions Office for additional program specific questions as some MU programs may require specific coursework. If you do not see your college/university listed in the guide, please contact your admissions counselor for more information.

Transfer Agreements

Misericordia University's credit transfer policies allow students to maximize the credits they've earned to stay on track for their graduation.

Any student entering the University with an associate's degree in a field related to their intended major at Misericordia will normally not be required to complete more than 66 credits to earn their bachelor's degree. This policy typically allows students to complete their degree in two years time. Further, if you have an AAS degree in a technical field, we'll accept the entire degree, allowing you to receive a BS in professional studies in 66 credits.

Female Student Smiling

Misericordia also offers a special financial award for any full-time student transferring from Keystone College, Lackawanna College and Luzerne County Community College. If you are thinking about transferring to Misericordia from one of these institutions, contact us, and we'll help you make the transition.

Have questions about credits? Reach out to us today! 

Articulation Agreements