Oral History Project
Misericordia University Alumni Relations Partners With Publishing Concepts Inc. (PCI)
For An Oral History Project.
We're excited to partner with Publishing Concepts Inc. (PCI) on the Oral History Project to gather stories from our alumni community about their experiences at Misericordia University. As a tribute to past and future Misericordia generations, we invite you to share memories celebrating the people and events that have impacted your journey. Your stories will be recorded, transcribed, and, along with submitted photos, published as a book that will be available for purchase.
During your call/interview, you will be presented with an option to buy a Hardcover or Digital compilation of Misericordia's Oral History project, or Misericordia Alumni gear - however, you are under NO OBLIGATION to MAKE A PURCHASE.
How It Works
If you haven't already, you will receive a postcard and email from PCI, on our behalf, with two important invitations:
- An invitation to update and verify your contact information to strengthen our Misericordia University network and to keep you updated on the latest school developments.
- An invitation to share your Misericordia University experience. What are your fondest memories from your time at MU? PCI has a dedicated team ready to record your stories.
Thank You For Participating!
Please call PCI directly at 877-842-8643, Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 10 PM EDST or Saturday from 9 AM to 5:45 PM EDST.
- 1. I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information and a story about Misericordia University. Is this a legitimate project or is it a scam?
- 2. Does Misericordia University benefit from this at all?
- 3. How do I know my information will only be used for Oral History Project purposes?
- 4. I would like to verify or update my information and share a story. How may I do this?
- 5. Can I choose what information prints in the publication?
- 6. I updated my information but need some more time to think about what experience to share.
- 7. I shared a story and the representative said I could send some photos. How do I do this?
- 8. Can anyone purchase a book?
- 9. I ordered a book / package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?