Misericordia University’s Expressway Program is the quickest route
to a bachelor's degree. It is designed for working adults who want to earn their degree in a timely manner, have prior college credits (not required), and have work or relevant life experience. Students have the ability to enroll and start taking classes 6 times during the year, not just in the fall and spring.
- Affordable tuition
- Take up to four three-credit courses per semester
- Option of skipping a term at your busiest time of year
- Earn a bachelor's degree in as little as two and one-half years
- Immediately links classroom learning to workday responsibilities
- Convenient, predictable scheduling
- Highly qualified faculty members who practice professionally in their field
- Personal attention and supportive adult learning environment
- Prior learning and CLEP opportunities
- Hybrid - Our Social Work students meet one night every other week from 6-10:15 pm at LCCC Nanticoke. This format includes a classroom and an online component.
Majors and Programs
- Business Administration
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Healthcare Management
- Information Technology
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- Professional Studies
- Social Work
- Addictions Counseling Certificate
- Patient Navigation Certificate
Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
Addictions Counseling Certificate
Patient Navigation Certificate
Why is an accelerated degree program the road best traveled? Adult Students at Misericordia University participated in a national, higher education service survey conducted by the Noel-Levitz Company.
In categories such as instructional effectiveness, academic advising, registration effectiveness, service excellence and many other areas, Misericordia University's accelerated format and part-time, adult education programs scored significantly higher than the national average reported by adults at other institutions.
Misericordia welcomes the men and women who have served or are currently serving our country in the U.S. Armed Forces, including spouses and dependents.
Click here for information about Misericordia's Veteran Services including the Yellow Ribbon program.
Take the Next Step
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office at (570) 674-6791, toll free at 1-866-262-6363, or e-mail.