Misericordia's Accelerated program is the quickest route to a bachelor's degree. It is designed for working adults who want to earn their degree in a timely manner, have prior college credits, and have work or relevant life experience. Students have the ability to enroll six different times during the year, not just in the fall and spring.
- Take up to four three-credit courses per semester
- Option of skipping a term at your busiest time of year
- Earn a bachelor's degree in as little as two and one-half years
- Convenient, predictable scheduling
- Highly qualified faculty members who practice professionally in their field
- Personal attention and supportive adult learning environment
- Affordable tuition
- Immediately links classroom learning to workday responsibilities
- Full-semester, six-week, and seven-week "sessions"
- Prior learning and CLEP opportunities
Available in three formats to work with your busy schedule:
- Hybrid - One night every other week from 6-10:15 pm at LCCC Nanticoke, or 6-10 pm at LCCC Pittston, both including a classroom and an online component
- Weekend - Every third Saturday at LCCC's Nanticoke campus
- Business Administration
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Government, Law, and National Security
- Healthcare Management
- Health Science: Respiratory Therapy Specialization
- Health Science: Surgical Technology Specialization
- Information Technology
- Nursing: RN to BSN
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- Professional Studies
- Social Work
- Addictions Counseling Certificate
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Certificate
- Patient Navigation Certificate
Why is an accelerated degree program the road best traveled? Adult Students at Misericordia University participated in a national, higher education service survey conducted by the Noel-Levitz Company.
In categories such as instructional effectiveness, academic advising, registration effectiveness, service excellence and many other areas, Misericordia University's accelerated format and part-time, adult education programs scored significantly higher than the national average reported by adults at other institutions.
Misericordia welcomes the men and women who have served or are currently serving our country in the U.S. Armed Forces, including spouses and dependents.
Take the Next Step
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office at (570) 674-6791, toll free at 1-866-262-6363, or e-mail.