Position Yourself for Career Advancement.
Misericordia University offers non-credit professional development programs for you to achieve your career goals and stay ahead at your organization and in your industry. Our non-credit certificate programs target the skills and knowledge you need to help you build your professional profile in today’s competitive job market.
Whether you are a young professional, new manager, or experienced executive you will find a selection of professional development courses and programs at Misericordia University that will enhance the knowledge, skills, and abilities you need to succeed in your career and prove to current and future employers that you understand the value and need for continuous professional growth.
It may be a promotion, a current job requirement, a new job search, or simply an interest in professional enrichment that is motivating your search. Let Misericordia University’s Professional Development courses, offered though the Center for Adult & Continuing Education, help you stay ahead of the curve in a very competitive job market.
Our courses are tailored to working adults and most offerings feature a flexible online format that allows you to do your coursework where and when it is convenient. These online, self-paced, non-credit courses are reviewed frequently and updated to reflect industry changes and demand. By completing one of our professional development courses and adding certificates to your resume, you can demonstrate to current and future employers that you are not only invested in your career, but also an expert in your field.
Let Misericordia University serve as your professional development partner and ultimately help you achieve your career goals.
We are here for you. Your education. Your career. Your success. We are MU for Life!
Non-Credit Certificate Programs*
- Certificate in Agile Project Management
- Certificate in Business Communications
- Certificate in Computer Skills for the Office
- Certificate in Data Analytics
- Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Certificate in Emerging Technologies for Managers
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Finance Essentials
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Leadership
- Certificate in Leadership for Women in Business
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management
- Certificate in Small Business Management
- Certificate in Sustainable Management
*In addition to earning the certificate, individuals also receive a digital badge.
Digital badges are visual representations of skills learned. Badges earned can be stacked with previously earned badges to enhance an online resume by documenting learning so that you can plan, track, and share your accomplishments in a secure and verifiable way.
Test Prep Courses
Study Hard. Score High. Soar Far.
When the position you want requires an industry certification, let Misericordia University help you prepare. Our Test Prep courses will help you build the knowledge and confidence you need to achieve success!
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Prep Course
- PHR® (Professional in Human Resources) Exam Prep Course
- PMP® Exam Prep Course
- Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Prep Course & Exam
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam Prep Course & Exam