Pauly Friedman Art Gallery
2020-2021 Exhibition Calendar
August 26 - October 18, 2020
These artists embrace repetition and ritual as mindful strategies to ascertain meaning. Featuring Jorge Benitez, Kristy Deetz, Al Denyer, Joan Elliott, Reni Gower, Steven Pearson, Jennifer Printz, and Tanja Softić.
November 1 - December 20, 2020
Experiencing Veterans & Artist Collaborations (EVAC) is a touring exhibition organized by Lee Fearnside, Joseph Van Kerkhove and Dr. John Schupp, 3 Tiffin University curators who paired veterans from World War II through the Post 9/11 period, and all branches of the military, with artists who interpret their stories.
January 15 - March 14, 2021
This exhibition aims to introduce audiences to the range of creative and artistic concerns forwarded by contemporary African-American printmakers. In partnership with Curlee Raven Holton of Raven Fine Art Editions (Easton, PA).
March 26 - June 6, 2021
This powerful and timely exhibition of handmade quilts by artists from around the country illustrates the global challenges arising from the current refugee crisis impacting countries across the globe.
Live and Virtual Visits
The Gallery is located on the second floor of the Sandy and Marlene Insalaco Hall.
The galleries will be closed for the summer months and reopening on August 24, 2021.
Public hours - Fall 2021
Monday - Friday: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Face coverings covering nose and mouth need to be worn at all times when on campus and in the gallery.
- Please stop by the gallery attendant desk and complete the health survey before viewing the exhibit.
- Social distancing of at least 6 ft. between other visitors should be followed.
- Face coverings cannot be provided by gallery staff. Please arrive with your face covering.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available at the gallery attendant desk.
- Misericordia University is conducting extensive daily cleaning that complies with CDC guidelines.
Virtual visits and online programming information are posted under each exhibition page.
For other questions or concerns please contact the Gallery Director Lalaine Little, (570) 674-8420 or email@example.com.