Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions that should help you prepare for your experience in the residence halls.
- Q: How are Roommates assigned?
- Q: When will I find out my housing assignment?
- Q: What happens if I do not get along with my roommate(s)?
- Q: Can I change the meal plan that I selected at the beginning of the academic year?
- Q: What size beds are in the residence halls?
- Q: Are there single rooms available?
- Q: Can I bring a refrigerator, microwave, or other appliances with me?
- Q: Can first year students have a car?
- Q: Is there a laundry or linen service?
- Q: Can a resident paint his / her room?
- Q: Can residents remain in their room during vacations / breaks?
- Q: Are there any storage facilities?
- Q: Is alcohol permitted on campus?