Just call the CAPS Center at 570-674-6408, or simply visit our office at any time during business hours (M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) to schedule an appointment or be seen on a walk-in basis. We're located on the lower level of McGowan Hall.
Faculty, staff, or students who would like to consult about a concern or refer a student may call the CAPS Center at 570-674-6408 or walk with the student to the CAPS Center to ensure immediate access to a counselor.
After Business Hours
The following support services are available 24/7. If you, or someone you know, has an emergency care need after business hours, you may contact any of the following:
- Residence Life
- Contact your RA or RD if you are in a resident hall.
- Campus Safety
- Contact Campus Safety at 570-674-6300
- CAPS Counselor On Call
- A Counselor On Call is available 24/7* for emergency situations on campus and is accessed by contacting a RA/RD or Campus Safety at 570-674-6300
- NOTE: The Counselor On Call system is not in operation over university holidays, winter break, or over the summer (from post- final exam week until the next semester classes begin).
- Sexual Assault Response Team (SART)
- Regarding sexual assault, with or without using the other options on this page, you can also call or text a SART member at 570-417-8888
- Campus Safety (above) can also facilitate access to a SART member
- If desired, you may remain anonymous when contacting SART
- Call 911
Please see our Off-Campus Community Resources page for a variety of additional available support options.