Health Science: Surgical Technology
The Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Specialization in Surgical Technology is designed as a completion program for students to augment student knowledge in the health/fitness/wellness field.
The Specialization in Surgical Technology articulates with the current Misericordia University mission by focusing on not only critical inquiry in a service oriented profession but in understanding and accepting all individuals to assist in providing competent and appropriate access to wellness and disease prevention care.
Fully Online Option
from Luzerne County Community College
- Offered in a part-time format to fit your lifestyle and work schedule
- Fully online option through the ARCH Accelerated Degree Program
- Seamless transition and credit transfer process through articulation agreement with Luzerne County Community College
- Program also available to transfer students from other institutions
- Provides additional compensation and advancement opportunities
- Access to abundant student resources and support
- A bachelor degree provides greater employment opportunities
The surgical technology courses will be taught on the LCCC campus with an articulation agreement between the two institutions. The courses for degree completion in the specialization area articulated are a combination of in-class face-to-face courses and online courses. Students have the option of all online coursework through the part-time accelerated format.
ARCH Accelerated Degree Program
You can earn your Bachelor of Science in as little as 2 1/2 years by attending classes part-time. The convenient and predictable schedule allows you take classes either once a week or online up to 12 credits per semester. Courses are offered face-to-face in 5-week sessions at Luzerne County Community College on the Nanticoke Campus, or online in 7 1/2 week sessions.
For more information about the program, contact George Godlewski, PhD., MSW, Program Director at 570-674-6233 or email@example.com.