- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with 3.0 or higher GPA including undergraduate course completion of:
- 3 credits in research with grade of 3.0 or higher
- 3 credits in introductory statistics with grade of 3.0 or higher
- Experience (clinical and/or non-clinical) in health care, i.e. delivery system, payer organization, etc. is recommended but not required.
- The on-line design of this program requires students to possess basic computer proficiency.
- Proficiency in the English language is required.
Up to 9 transfer credits for the Master's degree are available upon the approval of the Program Director. Transfer courses must be: 1.) Completed within the last 5 years; 2.) Earned at an accredited institution legally authorized to grant graduate degrees and 3.) Completed with a grade of "B" or better.