Road Map to Success and History Curriculum
Click on the appropriate link below to view curriculum requirements and course descriptions for History programs.
- History BA
- History BA, (Citizenship Secondary Education Certification)
- History BA, (History and Media Specialization)
- History BA, (History for Business Specialization)
- History BA, (Pre-DPT Specialization)
- History BA, (Pre-Law Specialization)
- History BA, (Public History & Museum Studies Specialization)
- History Minor
- Political Science Minor
- Public History Minor
- Social Studies Minor
Click on the button to download your Road Map to Success
This map will guide you through the History curriculum and provide a sequence of courses to help you navigate toward a successful future.
4+1 History BA/MBA
Why wait to begin the MBA program when you can get started as an undergraduate student?
Healthcare Administration, Human Resources Management, Management, or Sport Management
Find out more by emailing Karen Cefalo at
The 4+1 History BA and MBA program offers students interested in history and business a useful foundation for a variety of professional paths. The program introduces students to the study of history and the practice of business, providing an interdisciplinary basis for successful citizenship and entrepreneurship over a five-year course of study.