The Information Technology department strives to provide an excellent level of operational and development services to our customers (students, faculty and staff) through the effective utilization of people, equipment, software, procedures and new technology.
The web page was developed to allow our user base to find the information they are in search of in an easy manner. If you have any general comments or questions on the information technology web site forward your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The PC Support Group is responsible for server and desk-side support of academic and administrative computing. This includes public computer labs, classroom presentation systems, video conferences and distance learning. Web page development, accessibility and maintenance. The group is also proud to support the university's esports teams.
- David Johndrow, Manager PC Services
- phone: (570) 674-6762
- Michael Hilstolsky, Hardware Technician II
- phone: (570) 674-8004
- Randy Schimelfenig, User Support Web Programmer
- phone: (570) 674-6470
The Information/Data Services Group is responsible for the hardware and software necessary to perform the Administrative computer functions at the University. It provides technical, programming, maintenance and liaison support services related to information flow as it affects the general business functions of the University as well as providing for the integration and processing of faculty, staff and student data.
myMU Administration manages and supports myMU, the university portal. They provide support to faculty, staff and students regarding online interfaces and other online applications involving integration with myMU, such as document management.
- Matt Mihal, Manager of Applications Development
- phone: (570) 674-6166
- David Potichko, Senior Programmer Analyst
- phone: (570) 674-6427
- Cathy Silveri, IT Project Manager
- phone: (570) 674-8035
- The IT Networking Group provides the expertise needed to connect the University population to each other and the outside world. This department is responsible for installing and maintaining the University's network , telecommunications, and cable television infrastructure and services. This department is also responsible for the back-end systems that provide students, faculty, and staff with such services as email and wireless connectivity. Student information technology support is offered, including the physical student help desk (RESTECH), through this department. The Student IT Help Desk act as the first line of support for all student, staff and faculty with myMU and Blackboard issues. The networking department is responsible for all cyber security on campus and the university's one card (ID card).
- Mark Reboli, Network, Telecommunications, IT Security Manager
- phone: (570) 674-6753
- Elizabeth Pedro, IT Technical Administrator
- phone: (570) 674-8055
- Matthew Cunningham, Systems Programmer Analyst
- phone: (570) 674-8127
- Chad Sakoski, System Administrator/Analyst
- phone: (570) 674-1436
- Vincent Casella Network Administrator/
- phone: (570) 674-6094
- Mike Howe, IT Graduate Assistant
- phone (570) 674-1474