Find It Fast Panel

Upcoming Events

Admissions FAQ's

Transfer Housing

Hello and Welcome New Fall 2022 Transfer Students

If you are planning to be a resident student, there is some paperwork you will need to complete. Once you deposit with the university, you will receive information from the Admissions Office directing to you the MU Orientation page on the myMU Portal. You will be given your credentials to sign into the portal to complete a number of necessary items including Campus Life paperwork. Campus Life paperwork can be found on the Housing and Meal Plan section of the Orientation page. Please follow the directions on the website to complete all of the information. On our Campus Life site, you will complete a Campus Housing Agreement, Roommate Matching Form, and Meal Plan Form.

In order for us to prepare for your arrival, we ask that you take the time to carefully read and then complete and submit these forms. You will not be placed in campus housing the forms are received.

Once you are placed in a room, your assignment will be available for you on the Campus Life Housing page under Student Life tab on myMU. On the main Campus Life page on myMU you will see two sections, My Residence Information and My Roommates Contact Information.

  • My Residence Information will show you the room you have been assigned to as well as the names of your roommate(s).
  • My Roommate Contact Information will have the phone number and MU E-mail address of your roommate(s).

The Residence Halls open for transfer student for Fall 2022 on Sat. Aug. 27th. Specific times for check-in will be sent to your MU email address.

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to call the Campus Life Office at (570) 674-6178 or e-mail