ROTC and Veteran Services
Misericordia remains committed to recognizing the importance of a quality education while upholding strong values and honor within the community. Those values make Misericordia the perfect place to attain one's educational goals. With this mission in mind, Misericordia welcomes the men and women who have served or are currently serving our country in the U.S. Armed Forces, including spouses and dependents.
Air Force ROTC
Army ROTC Military Science
Misericordia University is proud to support veterans returning to college using their Yellow Ribbon or GI Bill benefits. Traditional age students can also benefit from enrolling in the Air Force or Army ROTC programs and be a part of our supportive campus environment while preparing for a rewarding military career.
Dan Myers, Ph.D.
President, Misericordia University
Veteran Services at Misericordia University provides a communication channel between veterans/service members, spouses, dependents and the University. Its purpose is to inform and guide students through their Misericordia experience while insuring that the appropriate support services are available such as:
- Misericordia University participates in the Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program. The Yellow Ribbon program provides matching funds from the Department of Veterans Affairs to supplement the Post-9/11 GI Bill©.
- GI Bill© Benefits Post-9/11 GI Bill© recipients who qualify at the 100% benefit level are eligible for the Yellow Ribbon program. Please visit the VA Yellow Ribbon Program for more program - specific eligibility information.
More information is available on the Yellow Ribbon Program at Misericordia.
Temporary Student Veteran Liaison, Chief of Staff
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (570) 674-6758
- Mercy Hall, President's Office
VA Certifying Official, Counselor for part time students
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (570) 674-6313
- Mercy Hall, Room 105
Thank You for your Service.
"GI Bill®" is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.