Find It Fast Panel

Upcoming Events

Admissions FAQ's

Veteran Benefits Information

Veterans Benefits Information

For education benefits related questions, contact a Veterans Benefits Counselor at 1-888-GI-BILL-1 (1-888-442-4551).

Veteran Benefits Request Form (VBRF)

Once you have registered for classes, submit a Veteran Benefits Request Form to MU’s VA Certifying Official for the upcoming term for which you are requesting VA enrollment certification. Forms are available here:, at the VA Certifying Official's office located in Mercy Hall, first floor room 105, or request a form via email. The VBRF is your authorization for Misericordia to submit your enrollment to the VA and must be completed and submitted for every semester you wish to receive VA benefits. 

VA Certifying Official