Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration program will address the ethical, moral, and philosophical issues related to management and business leadership in a direct and meaningful approach. The program is uniquely designed to intertwine a traditional MBA curriculum with "soft skills" and will cover "the human side of management." The program goals and objectives reflect an emphasis on critical thinking, practice-based creation and interpretation of business data, and comprehensive decision making that considers all information available and all aspects of the impact of decisions.
Learners who complete the program will gain additional and practical expertise in their profession while engaging in intellectual discourse with peers and experts that will prepare the participants to be the leaders of dialog in the business world.
In addition to the face-to-face evening program, a fully online MBA program is available for the following specializations:
- Health Care Management
- Human Resources Management
The program consists of thirty-six (36) credit hours of study which can be completed on a part-time basis. Students must complete a core curriculum of twenty-four (24) credits and a specialization area of twelve (12) credits.
- Low tuition - Alumni discount available
- Designed specifically for adult learners and busy professionals – high level of customer service
- Classes offered in the evening and online
- Financial aid and Tuition Deferment plan available
- Small class sizes
- Complete the MBA program in as little as 2 1/2 years or less, part time
- Start classes in Fall, Spring, or Summer
- Easy application process - NO letters of recommendation or GRE/GMAT required!
- Manage/lead organizations where people matter
- Advance your career and reach a senior level management position
- Start your own business
- Become a leader in any field
For information regarding the Admissions process, please contact Karen Cefalo, Assistant Director of Admissions, at 570-674-8094, toll free at 1-866-262-6363; or by e-mail.
For specific questions related to eligibility, contact Corina N. Slaff, Ph.D., Director of Business Graduate Programs, at 570-674-8022 or by e-mail at.