In This Section
- Student Services
- Apply Now
- Open Houses
- Full-Time Students
- Guaranteed Placement Program
- Internships/Experiential Education
- Transfer Students
- Career Exploration Camps
- Center for Adult and Continuing Education
- Insalaco Center for Career Development
- Graduate and Post-Professional
- Financial Aid
- Part-Time Students
- Ruth Matthews Bourger Women With Children Program
- Student Life
- Veteran Services
- Young Scholars Program
Faculty Internship Information
To ensure each student has a similar experiential education experience, all paperwork must be discussed and filled out. Information will be shared with the Faculty Advisor and the ICCD.
The paperwork contains important information regarding the application and internship process and evaluations.
For more information on Internship Paperwork Directions, click here.