National History Day Regional Competition at Misericordia University
Misericordia University is the host for the Pennsylvania Region 2 competition for National History Day. Here, middle- and high-school students come together to display their skills in writing and creating history exhibits (shown here), papers, websites, documentaries, and performances. In a remarkable demonstration of their talents, students compete in two divisions (junior and senior) for top prizes and advancement to the PA state competition. The program is administered by Dr. Jennifer Black (email@example.com).
The 2019 Contest will be held on March 23, 2019 on Misericordia's campus. More information about the contest will be posted in August 2018. Stay Tuned!
Misericordia University Announces a New Scholarship for NHD Participants
- $16,000 annual tuition scholarship for undergraduate, full-time students majoring in a History track (excludes Pre-DPT)
- Includes four years of funding for undergraduate degrees
- Eligibility: 3.0 GPA and 1130 SAT or 23 ACT
- For first-time, first-year applicants enrolling in the fall of 2019
- To apply, visit our online application and indicate your participation in History Day
- Selected applicants will be invited to campus for an interview as part of the selection process
- Questions should be directed to Dr. Allan Austin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download a postcard for the Scholarship