Couples Counseling

Relationship difficulties are some of the most common reasons that students seek services at the CAPS Center.


Appointments for couples counseling can be made by stopping by the CAPS Center, located on the lower level of McGowan Hall, or by calling 570-674-6408.



Eligibility for Couples Counseling

Minimally, just one person in the couple must be a currently enrolled student at MU (non-student partners are welcome to attend couples counseling).


Download the Counseling and Psychological Service Center brochure


  • There are no events to display.
powered by finalsite