A preceptor for the Misericordia PA Program may be a licensed physician, PA, NP or CNM who agrees to assume the responsibilities of clinical instruction of a PA student. The primary preceptor must be in good standing with his/her respective licensing board and community and be approved by the Misericordia PA Program.
If you are interested in being a preceptor for Misericordia PA students, please contact the Director of Clinical Education, Prof. Darci Brown at email@example.com or 570-674-3061.
** Misericordia is pleased to announce that we are now certified to award Category I CME credit to our PA preceptors! **
CLINICAL PRECEPTOR BENEFIT OFFERINGS
As our clinical Preceptor, you have assisted in the placement and supervision of our students for their clinical education experiences. Our students benefit from your guidance and expertise and as a result will graduate as qualified professionals.
ADDITIONAL BENEFIT OFFERINGS
- Clinical Preceptor Adjunct Faculty Certificate
- CMEs - Category II for physicians, Category I for PA's
- Undergraduate/Graduate Tuition Award*
- Library Privileges (on and off site access to on-line data search technology)
- Anderson Sports & Health Center (membership to the Anderson Fitness Center).
Please direct interest inquiries to the Director of Clinical Education – Darci Brown MSPAS, PA-C firstname.lastname@example.org 570-674-3061.