Misericordia University is hosting a virtual faculty panel on Thursday April 30, 2020 at 4 p.m. to discuss COVID-19 and the wide-ranging impact this virus is having on our society. Attendees are invited to ask questions about the biology of the COVID-19 virus, and its impact on healthcare, the economy, and our community and society.
"The coronavirus, COVID-19, is impacting multiple aspects of our society, changing the way we live our daily lives. If we are to learn from this current crisis, it is necessary to discuss how we as individuals and communities are being affected. Open dialogue on how this is shaping health care, business, and society needs to continue if we are not just to survive but grow," said Dr. Heidi Manning, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Dr. Frank DiPino, Professor of Biology
- Erin Burns Kilduff, Assistant Professor of Physician Assistant
- Dr. Annette Weiss, Associate Professor of Nursing
- Dr. Soumendra Banerjee, Assistant Professor of Business
- Dr. Heidi Manning, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
- Dr. Amanda Caleb, Associate Professor English and Medical and Health Humanities
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Live questions will also be taken during the webinar as time permits.
For technical questions regarding the webinar please contact, Heidi Manning, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Misericordia University at firstname.lastname@example.org