Click on the link below to view curriculum requirements, sequence of courses, and course descriptions for Physical Therapy program.
Academic Criteria for Progression
- Completion of baccalaureate degree by the end of the fall semester of the student’s senior year
- Completion of required prerequisite courses with a grade o C or above for each course
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.2
- DPT Prerequisite Natural Science GPA of at least 3.0
- Documented paid or volunteer experience of 50 or more hours
- Medical terminology competency