Student Learning Outcomes
The goals of the entry-level DPT program are to prepare graduates to:
- Be prepared to practice as physical therapist generalists capable of contemporary, reflective, competent, legal, autonomous and ethical practice.
- Competently utilize and contribute to evidence for the validation and advancement of the art and science of physical therapy.
- Apply appropriate and effective teaching methods to educate others.
- Effectively communicate and interact with colleagues for the benefit of optimal service to clients.
- Respect and respond to individual differences in interactions with clients, families, colleagues and the community.